- If you or someone you know needs victim assistance
- Resources for victims of a variety of specific crimes or traumas.
- Offers publications, statistics, and resources on child maltreatment.
- Research and network site for victim assistance specialists, also containing links to over 3000 organizations.
- Witness training and coordination with national, state, and local organizations.
- Help for victims of crimes and latest news updates.
- Online directory of crime victim services and compensation programs for victims.
Teen Talk Line: 866-825-5856 or text 215-703-8411
Children's Crisis Support: 1-888-HELP-414
- Bullying and Cyberbullying laws by state.
- Numerous resources to understand bullying and cyberbullying, including how to report it.
- Ask questions to understand bullying and order products intended to help stop it.
- Home to the Olweus Bullying Protection Program. Offers advice for both parents and faculty.
- Go to A-Z Topics, then select "Bullying."
- Resources including a self-help book to help children address bullying issues they may have.
- Offers help for both parents and children to understand cyberpredation issues.
- Identify the signs that your child may be the victim of cyberpredation.
- Report any information on child sexual exploitation.
- Contains information on national laws related to child sexual exploitation.
- Find predators in your area.
- Statistics and case studies.
The material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant Nos. 0916152 and 1421896. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.